Every veteran’s life deserves to be shared. Jess C. Spencer Mortuary and Crematory believes in supporting our veterans and sharing their stories. We are deeply committed to providing families with exceptional veterans services. Our dedicated team will support you and your family through this process. We can assist you in securing military burial benefits. When the time comes for you to make arrangements for the veteran in your life, know that our staff is both qualified and committed to providing them with the military honors they deserve.
In honor of our veterans and in thankfulness for their service, Jess C. Spencer Mortuary and Crematory extends special discounts for all veterans.
The National Cemetery Administration honors Veterans and their families with final resting places in national shrines and with lasting tributes that commemorate their service and sacrifice. Burial benefits include the following services at no cost to the family:
- A gravesite in any of our national cemeteries with available space, or a VA-funded state cemetery.
- The opening and closing of the grave
- A government headstone or marker
- Perpetual care of the grave
- A burial flag
- Presidential Memorial Certificates (PMC) is an engraved paper certificate, signed by the current President, to honor the memory of honorably discharged deceased Veterans.
To determine eligibility, arrange military honors, and other questions regarding Veterans Burial Benefits, please contact us for assistance.
You can rely on us to complete all the necessary paperwork involved in obtaining the military death and burial benefits that are available. These can include:
Headstone or Marker
Burial in a National or State Veterans Administration Cemetery
Presidential Memorial Certificate
Call us at 510-581-9133 to learn how we can work together to pay tribute to your veteran.